PUBG Mobile Star Challenge
PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS
In November 2018, Tencent Games produced and hosted the largest global mobile eSports tournament.
Tasked with driving awareness to the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge in Dubai, Viral Nation launched a global campaign activating over 100 international influencers across multiple platforms to achieve the highest results.
- Drive awareness to the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge (PMSC) tournament in Dubai
- Increase local ticket sales
- Generate 50 million social media impressions and 60 million media impressions
- Contract influencers (aka country leaders) from US, Brazil, Turkey, China, Japan, Korea, India, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Russia, Dubai and Thailand to attend and promote PMSC
- Activate multiple gaming influencers across different platforms to rebroadcast and promote PMSC livestream
- Activate multiple local (Dubai) influencers across different platforms to promote ticket selling and awareness for PMSC
- Engage country leaders to take part in filming content at YouTube Space Dubai, doing live interviews and challenges
- Identify and engage relevant media contacts across international, regional and trade outlets to attend and/or cover the event
Viral Nation has been an exceptional partner during the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge. They are experts in influencer management and will always go above and beyond what is asked. Being with the Viral Nation felt like family and we are excited to continue working with them!