Bulk Barn partnered with Viral Nation to execute a waste-free Easter campaign that shared their reusable container program, leveraging them as Canada’s favourite sustainable bulk food store.
With the #BulkBarnBunnyBasket creative, influencers and micro-bloggers were activated across Canada to share their Easter creations with Bulk Barn.
The campaign was successful to create branded content that aligned with their sustainable, waste-free value.
This drove widespread brand awareness and over 10K clicks to their landing page.
- Develop organic branded content that aligned with their waste-free vision
- Increase link clicks to their email sign-up
- Generate 1,000,000 social media impressions
- Activate relevant influencers with a strong Canadian demographic and a focus on sustainability
- Leverage UGC content created by micro-bloggers to curate brand awareness
- Use Instagram posts and blogs to generate widespread content solidifying the brand’s presence across multiple platforms
Working on the Bulk Barn Easter Campaign was a colorful experience that embodied the brand’s waste-free values at its heart, this led to a massive organic response through social.