Greater Toronto Area, Canada
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
- Social media-first creative, extremely familiar with all video formats and platforms across social
- Tiktok native with a passion for new media production
- Trend junky with extensive knowledge of what Creators are producing and reacting to online
- Ability to predict and produce new video/production trends on social media
- Fast-moving video editor with the ability to build a cohesive a storyline from multiple pieces of content
Roles and responsibilities:
- Concept Tiktok and Reels video ideas for a variety of large brands
- Edit influencer video content for reposting to brand channels
- Input sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Concept, produce and edit short to long-form videos for social media
- Create GIFS, animations and motion graphics for social in collaboration with creatives
- Act as the Tiktok production expert
- Work with the Content team to creatively assemble all visual elements of the projects
- Create and deliver digital video and motion assets for all channels
- Search and organize stock assets.
- Format and deliver final files in requested specs for clients and/or vendors across social platforms
- Collect, manage, and organize all working files for archiving
Nice to haves:
- Remote production capability for lofi Tiktok and Reels Content
- An existing following on Tiktok
- Personal use of Tiktok and Reels, showing an understanding of content that performs well
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of video editing experience for digital advertising
- Degree or equivalent experience in Video editing, after-effects, or animation preferred
- Experience in post-production tools, formats, best practices, and processes
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to develop creative visual ideas
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
Art/Creative and Design
Marketing and Advertising