Greater Toronto Area, Canada
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of digital agency and technology experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics.
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony. Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most advanced social media technologies
- Collaborate with the CTO and product teams to define problems, collect user requirements and solve problems with the creation and validation of intuitive interface designs for digital products developed in-house.
- Research emerging trends related to UI/UX web and mobile designs, and in design presentations demonstrate a good understanding of the possibilities and constraints of current technology available for mobile and web applications.
- Encourage discussion about user pains, analyze traffic data and inspire digital product teams through the potential gains of proposed interface designs.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and end-users throughout the design process; from understanding the behavior patterns to building user interface mockups and low and high-fidelity designs and prototypes. At each stage, you'll advocate and ensure quality for the users by anticipating their needs and goals and, through close collaboration with the digital governance team, will ensure the intended designs align with business objectives.
- Take on complex process challenges and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs suited for achieving high-quality individual end user experiences.
- Use a methodology that outputs low, mid and high-fidelity prototypes, and provides the descriptive that demonstrate how the user experience visuals and simulations are delightful to use.
- Work closely with the CTO, Product, Engineering, DevOps and Ai Science teams
- Collaborate with the product team, share feedback from project implementations and influence the product roadmap.
- Be comfortable in a highly dynamic, agile environment without sacrificing the quality of work products.
- Stay current with emerging AI, web and mobile technologies and trends.
- 3+ years’ experience in UI/UX Design for web and mobile application interfaces
- Strong ability to create user workflows, wireframes, functional specs, high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes of various complexity.
- Strong knowledge and experience of low, mid and high-fidelity UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD or InVision.
- Solid understanding of how to work with traffic and web analytic data using tools like Google Analytics and Clicktale.
- Ability to lead the interface design process from conception through to completion and work well with others across the business.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Have understanding of HTML/CSS/JS capabilities and limitations, and knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Material.io and/or React/React Native and behaviors of native Apple and Android mobile apps.
- Have a sense of curiosity, continuously learning and an open-minded attitude.
- Strong ability to conduct research and usability testing.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
Design and Information Technology
Marketing and Advertising