Christ Church, Barbados
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of digital agency and technology experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics.
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony.
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most advanced social media technologies
- Work closely and collaborate with all teams within Tech and business operations when required.
- Be comfortable in a highly dynamic, agile environment without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Assist in task communication and relay priorities set by the CTO.
- Organizes calendars and meetings, including but not limited to, contacting participants, preparing documentation for distribution, and coordinating administrative and logistical arrangements. Following the meetings, drafts minutes and circulates to participants.
- Monitor the allocation of resources, time and budgets to each project and products by providing administrative support and by using the management tools and processes defined by team leads.
- Perform office support functions when not supporting the project and product teams.
- Carry out ad-hoc daily and weekly tasks as assigned by the CTO and team leads in support of departmental operations and objectives.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a corporate setting with administrative capacity. Prior project coordination or management experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, facilitation, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with the flexibility to change with shifting priorities.
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a range of parties from technical staff to senior management.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change while maintaining a high level of professionalism, with an emphasis on positive internal and external customer relations.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
Information Technology and Administrative
Marketing and Advertising