Christ Church, Barbados
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of digital agency and technology experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics.
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony.
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most advanced social media technologies
- Gather and analyze product requirements and drive our product vision based on a sophisticated understanding of our clients, influencers and target markets.
- Support the full product lifecycle including user research, user stories, writing specifications, guiding feature development and implementing A/B testing best practices.
- Develop a functional and technical understanding of our products to identify areas for optimization and innovation to enhance and modernize the product experience.
- Work in partnership with Product, Engineering, DevOps, Ai Science, business operations and customer experience teams to ensure that product roadmaps are thoughtfully constructed, managed and executed to achieve KPIs and deliver maximum value.
- Leverage extensive product knowledge and expertise to track product performance, quality delivery, drive decision-making and facilitate the best product outcomes.
- Research, inspire and work with tech partners (internal and external) to develop proof-of-concept (POC) product bases, minimal-viable-product (MVP) sets and high-quality production and scale ready digital product releases.
- Work closely with the CTO, Product, Engineering, DevOps and Ai Science teams
- Collaborate with the product team, share feedback from project implementations and influence the product roadmap.
- Be comfortable in a highly dynamic, agile environment without sacrificing the quality of work products.
- Stay current with emerging AI, web and mobile technologies and trends.
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis, product management in a progressive and technology-oriented company
- Strong knowledge of the concepts, tools, practices and techniques of product management.
- Good knowledge of the following areas: UI/UX design, the software development cycle, agile methodologies, web and mobile application usability and functionality best practices.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is an asset
- Strong experience with agile project management and experience implementing product design and software engineering best practices for the entire project lifecycle. Strong knowledge and experience of Jira is required.
- Experience with cloud services and software development environments (AWS, React.js/Node.js preferrable) is a strong asset.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
Product Management and Information Technology
Marketing and Advertising