Christ Church, Barbados
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
The AM works directly with senior team members to flawlessly execute the strategy built to meet client goals. They are stewards of the VN process and proactively manages the client file alongside other team members. They display exceptional time management and organizational skills and thrive on adaptability, assignments and tight deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Operate as the internal project manager
- Demonstrate a good understanding of influencer marketing
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in developing influencer recommendations, content direction, content scheduling, ongoing tracking and reporting on results
- Execute and oversee strategies including - influencer marketing, content/social strategy, community management etc.
- Develop content overview documents for influencers outlining program details and content expectations with oversight from senior team
- Exhibit effective project management working closely with team to prepare status reports for client
- Be a master of process and care about the minutia of how work is done to ensure efficiencies and practicalities
- Effectively work within account budget parameters and assist with budget management
- Participate in presentation process including research, audits and proposal development
- Resourceful problem solver, with the ability to find effective solutions fast
- A strong writer
- Collaborative and solution-oriented
- Extremely familiar with the world of social media influencers and content creators
- Very comfortable across social media platforms, software tools, tech, and digital trends
- Some experience with paid advertising channels (i.e. Google Ads, FB Ads, etc) in order to work alongside the performance marketing team
You’re qualified if:
- At least three years experience predominantly in digital communications, influencer marketing, public relations, social media etc.
- Experience in developing and executing successful client programs
- Direct experience with social media tools and platforms
- Passion and understanding for influencer marketing
- Experience with effectively delegating and/or executing many tactical assignments and accurately judging and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Proactive and unafraid to manage up
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
Public Relations, Advertising, and Marketing
Marketing and Advertising