Viral Nation, a leading social media marketing transformation, talent and technology company, today announced that six of its digital stars have been nominated for Streamy Awards—the prestigious annual accolades honoring excellence in online video and the content creators behind it in more than 45 award categories.
“We are immensely proud of our exceptional creators who have been nominated for Streamy Awards,” said Jonathan Chanti, president of Viral Nation_Talent. “Our core tenets revolve around empowering creators to reach new heights, and this recognition is a testament to their extraordinary talent, dedication and work ethic. It reaffirms our commitment to fostering a thriving community of digital excellence.”
As the Streamy Awards marks its 13th year, it continues to be the foremost recognition within the creator community, honoring outstanding achievement in a variety of content verticals and areas of expertise.
“I’ve always seen myself as a content creator first and a musician second,” said creator, actor and music artist Connor Price. “So this nomination is very special to me. There are a lot of creators I’m being recognized alongside that have inspired me over the years. I’m extremely grateful.”
The diverse roster of Viral Nation_Talent nominees includes:
- Drew Afualo – Breakout Creator: Known as TikTok’s “Crusader for Women,” Afualo champions female empowerment with hilarious and impactful content, earning recognition from Adweek, TIME and other prominent publications.
- Cale Brown – Dance: A talented videographer, photographer and dancer, Brown is known for captivating TikTok audiences while touring with Yung Gravy and working on his clothing line—all with his adrenaline-fueled crew, SICKOS.
- Connor Price – Short Form: A versatile content creator and actor, Price is also a successful hip-hop artist. His latest album, “Spin The Globe,” hit #7 on Spotify’s Top Albums Debut – Global chart with over 100 million streams in its first week.
- Kenz Lawrén – Fashion & Style: Aspiring models flock to Lawrén’s TikTok and Instagram feeds for modeling tips as well as insights into the world of fashion and entertainment.
- Lucas Lopez – Comedy: A Latino-Canadian TikTok content creator, Lucas Lopez Vilet commands a devoted following with quick-witted humor and entertaining Hispanic-focused parodies.
- Steven He – Scripted Series: Delivering nostalgic sci-fi comedy while reviving the classic monster movie aesthetic, Ginormo! is brought to life by two Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) writer/producer/directors, Ken Mok and Steven He, the latter of whom is signed to Viral Nation_Talent. He, an actor-turned-YouTube-megastar, is known for capturing hearts with his relatable comedy sketches portraying his popular “Asian Dad” character and the viral “Emotional Damage” meme.
Viral Nation_Talent takes great pride in its diverse roster of creators, representing talent across various content verticals and formats, including scripted series and short-form content. The Streamy Award nominations spotlight the depth of talent Viral Nation embraces and supports. Each talent is carefully selected and represented through Viral Nation’s comprehensive 360 talent representation model, which has proven to be a driving force in transforming rising talents into true superstars.
With a deep commitment to fostering the growth and development of content creators, Viral Nation_Talent continues to pave the way for digital excellence in an ever-evolving landscape. The Streamy Award nominations are indicative of the outstanding impact and recognition that Viral Nation’s talented creators have earned within the creator community.
Viral Nation is a proud sponsor of the 13th annual Streamy Awards, which will air on August 27, 2023.
For more information about Viral Nation_Talent and its roster of creators, please visit https://www.viralnation.com/talent/influencers-creators/.
About Viral Nation_Talent
Viral Nation_Talent is home to the largest and most diverse creator roster in the world, developing today’s biggest social stars and redefining the relationship between talent and representation. Viral Nation represents a diverse and award-winning roster of over 500 content creators, celebrities and NIL athletes across all platforms and over 35 verticals. For more information, visit the Influencers and Creators page.